Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 10th ~ Headed home....

{Our Travel Group}


As we are doing our finally packing (and yes I did have to purchase another suitcase), I can not stop thinking about the past 2 1/2 weeks...

There is just so much to tell you all ~ so much to say...

But

As many of you know, this is truly a very emotional time for all of us (and believe me I have done enough crying over the past year)...

So I am going to close out Our Journey To Benjamin with a few hand picked photos...

Once we get home & settled, I promise I will be doing a post that has been processing in my mind {and heart} for over a year now. I have started it many times before in the past, but I just could not find the right words to say but after having the experience that we did, I know exactly what I want said and how I need to say it ~ for it is about a little boy who has been living in our hearts for over a year now...a little boy who finally has a family...a little boy who finally has a place he can always call home...a little boy who will have a ton of family & friends to support him throughout his life...and a little boy who will be loved & treasured for the rest of his life...

Benjamin James Zi Leonard.

{Our Beautiful Francesca}

{Our "Almost" Family}
{Famous Red Couch Photo}


{Look at all those beautiful babies!}

8 comments:

Courtney said...

So glad you are headed home. I can't wait to hear how things go when you get home and Benjamin gets to meet his other sister. Praying for safe and peaceful travels home.

Love Letters To China said...

What beautiful memories you have captured during your stay in China. Look forward to following along once you arrive home. Safe travels to you!

Hugs...
Grace

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I am sure you are leaving China with bittersweet feelings..... what an amazing journey your family has traveled to bring home three beautiful children!

Safe travels.....and I am looking forward to that post!

xoxo,

Lisa

Jodee said...

I enjoyed following your journey to your handsome little guy! Travel safe!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't posted lately or responded to your email. Owen has been on vacation and I haven't been on the computer all week. The pictures have been great. Benjamin is a very handsome guy and we are really looking forward to meeting him. We hope you have safe and uneventful travels home. Love you guys, Amy.

Krista said...

We've been thinking about y'all and wondering how you are settling in at home. Not sure if you are in MD or PA, but please let me know if you need anything (if you are in MD - I love ya, but I'm not driving up to PA!) ;-)

Courtney said...

Was jus thinking of you guys and wondering how things are going since you have been home. Hope all is well.

Marcie said...

Dying to know how you all are doing! I hope that Benjamin has been able to get the medical treatment that he needs! Please post an update soon!!