Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Care Package #2 and Shopping {what more can you ask for}!!!

Care package is due to arrive at Benjamin's SWI on April 26th!

Seeing how we are once again getting ready to send out Care Package #2, I found it only fitting to share with you all the great stuff that will be included this time in our son's box!



a soft cuddle blanket...



a pair of fishes shorts....



a Tony Stewart {for when he drove for Home Depot} race car...



an truly adorable monkey stuffed animal...



two packs of Dum-Dum pops...



a disposable camera...



and last but not least ~ a photo of his "soon-to-be" family {all labeled in English & Chinese}!








I am really hoping to get these carefully hand-picked surprises off to him within the next two weeks!


PLUS



While I was out shopping for all those goodies listed above, I found some other MUST HAVE items that I just couldn't pass up!



a pair of shark sandals...



a dragonfly bubble blower with bubbles (Francesca and Annabelle already have a set each as well)...



a few pairs of "big boy" briefs {Thank You Sara for the inside scoop on those}...



and a "way too cute for words" "Sharkie" Polliwalks (which I found at TJ Maxx for $8.00)!!!!





I never imagined shopping for a little boy could be this much fun! Can't wait to see what else I find over the next couple of weeks while I try to get - not only ourselves - Benjamin room, closet and dresser drawers filled with everything he will need!!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

So fun to see all the stuff you are buying for sweet Benjamin. I can't wait to see you holding him in your arms!

Love Letters To China said...

Looks like you've been having a ball shopping for Benjamin. He is going to love everything! I agree that shopping for a boy is so much fun. It's so different than with girls. Today I was at TJ Maxx with my little one and all he wanted to do the entire time was play with a toy table saw that made the "vroom vroom" sounds when you pressed the button. He would tell me when he was finished that "his hands were dirty from the wood he cut and he needed to clean them now". Too cute!

Happy shopping...